Get an AC Cleaning & Inspection for only $79!
AC Repair & Service in Colorado Springs, CO
When you are having problems with your air conditioner it can quickly become a major discomfort. Interstate 25 Mechanical is a local, veteran-owned HVAC company that offers fast and affordable AC repair service in the Colorado Springs area. When you contact us, we’ll schedule a convenient time for one of our expert technicians to visit your home or business and diagnose the issue. Once we’ve determined the cause of the problem, we can provide cost-effective repairs with reliable results.
Our Technicians Will Quickly Diagnose and Resolve Any Air Conditioning Issue
Our local air conditioner repair technicians can fix issues such as:
- Clogged or dirty air filter
- Refrigerant leaks
- Clogged drainage line
- Broken thermostat
- Corroded evaporator coils
- Electrical control failure
- Malfunctioning sensor
- + More
We can also perform preventative maintenance, which extends the lifespan of your system and helps you avoid costly unexpected breakdowns.
Call Today to Request a Free Estimate and Schedule Your Service
When you need quality AC repair service, get in touch with the experts at Interstate 25 Mechanical and request a free estimate. We’re on call 24/7 and will respond promptly to emergency requests. Call (888) 425-6324 to speak with an HVAC repair professional now or fill out our contact form below and we’ll respond to your request as soon as possible.
Our team proudly serves:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fountain, CO
- Monument, CO
- Woodland Park, CO
- Manitou Springs, CO
- Payton, CO
- + Surrounding areas
We take care of all your Air Conditioner Repair
Some of our most common AC repairs include:
- Compressor replacements and repairs
- Refrigerant leak detection and repairs
- Condensate removal
- Evaporator repairs
- Duct cleaning and replacements
- + More
We also offer routine AC maintenance checks. If we find any issues with your air conditioning unit, we’ll let you know right away so that you can take preventative action.
When Should You Contact an Air Conditioning Repair Specialist?
1. Leaks All Over Your SystemIf you see a leak or stain on your floor, ceiling, or cabinets around your air conditioner, have us come out to take a look. This is usually a telltale sign of a problem, and the sooner you bring it to our attention, the better.
2. Unusually High Energy BillsSummers can be hot, but they shouldn’t be so hot that your energy bill is through the roof! When you see an unusually high bill, especially during the summer months, we recommend having us come out to look at your air conditioner. It could be something as simple as leaving doors open, or it could indicate a problem with your system. We’ll have you back on track with your energy consumption in no time.
3. Fan Makes Strange NoisesIf your fan seems to be making odd noises, you may want to call us at once. To find out the problem, we’ll inspect the device and ensure that everything is operating correctly. Our technicians are award-winning, so we never lose sight of our customer’s needs or comfort during the repairs.
4. Unit Stops Working in the Middle of the NightA system that doesn’t work when you need it most? That should be reason enough to call us and let us take a look at it. If we see something that needs to be taken care of, we’ll let you know ASAP so you can get your air conditioning unit operating again!
5. The System Refuses to Cool Down
Another classic sign of a problem is when you’re sitting at home during the summer, and your air conditioning system refuses to cool down. If your unit isn’t working properly, we’ll know it, and we’ll know how to fix it! You can trust our service technicians to take care of your air conditioner and get you back on track.
6. Unit won’t turn onWhen you want your air conditioning system to turn on, but it doesn’t work, give your unit a chance to cool down first. If you can’t get it to start up alone, we’ll be happy to come over and inspect it for a problem.
7. The System is SmokeyIf your air conditioner starts to emit strange smells or fumes, they may be directly related to the problem. Have us come out and check it out before the fumes cause further damage to your HVAC systems or neighboring objects.
Why Choose Interstate 25 Mechanical for AC Repair?
1. We’re Fast.
If your air conditioning unit stops working, don’t wait. Our experts are better than the competition and will be with you in a flash to get your system up and running again.
2. We’re Thorough.
We don’t mind getting our hands dirty! When we come out to your home or business, our technicians will poke around everywhere to ensure that everything is working properly.
3. We’re Trained Professionals.
We’re trained to know exactly what to do when we get on the scene. Our technicians are award-winning and won’t just do a simple job and leave. The work we perform is of the finest quality a cooling system can have.
4. We Have Up-to-date Techniques.
When there’s a problem with your air conditioning system, we have advanced techniques to ensure it never happens again!
5. We Use High-Quality Materials.
Our technicians don’t cut corners. Every HVAC part they use is high-quality, and we always go with the best option for you. You can count on us to provide the best service and quality possible!
6. We’re Reliable.
Our commitment to professionalism is beyond question, as we’re always on time for appointments and make sure that everything is done correctly in a timely fashion.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Call Today to request a free estimate and schedule your service
If you’re having problems with your air conditioning unit, don’t hesitate to call us for help! We’ll respond to your call quickly and have you back up and running in no time. Call Us Today at (888) 425-6324 to Schedule a Service Appointment or discuss your AC Repair Needs.